swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] My submission (Can swarm based systems outperform ot

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] My submission (Can swarm based systems outperform other methods i n training neural networks?)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:01:58 -0500 (EST)

hi danil,

ok, we have your submission for swarmfest,

thanks!
 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr