swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] health

From: jjd
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] health
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:21:12 +0000

A lot of people say:
"It was really my happy day.It was the day when...
...Yes, when I saw Super H/G/H advertisement".

So take a look and find out what it is!!

What is Super H/G/H?
This is side effects free diet ary supplement
that stimulates the Human Growth Hormone reproduction.
FDA approved.

How Super H/G/H can help me?
Here is a brief list of guaranteed effects:
- Helps eliminate stress, fatigue and depression
- Boosts your immune system
- Makes you feel & look younger

Is this for me?
You definetely need to take Super H/G/H if: you are over 23 years,
you often feel yourself tired, your memory becomes weaker,
you feel that your immune system needs help.
Stresses, irregularity of living... ...

http://phmeds.com/hgh/index.php?pid=eph9058

gwnnmjn wbmno tvtucy whlmebvc aomun upd