swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] 3/4 Call for paper

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] 3/4 Call for paper
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:05:42 -0800

Pietro Terna wrote:

        Message 3/4 - Call for paper

Last here we had:
Conference date May 9-11
Submissions requested by March 31. Notice of acceptance send by April 8.
Early review and acceptance decision made on request. Late submissions accepted if space in the schedule is available.

My proposal, being the conference date June 4-6
Submissions requested by April 25. Notice of acceptance send by May 2.
Early review and acceptance decision made on request. Late submissions accepted if space in the schedule is available.

        Suggestions and corrections?

That sounds good to me. Last year we didn't have too much trouble reviewing abstracts- a few long sessions by several of us.

Steve
--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.