swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] 4/4 announce

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] 4/4 announce
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 02:55:49 +0100

At 00.05 02/03/2005, you wrote:
Pietro Terna wrote:

Message 4/4 Announce on <http://www.swarm.org/>www.swarm.org and via our lists (and other interested lists) I think it is the due time to announce the conference, immediately with the call for papers and in a few day with accommodation and registration fees.

Yes, we should make the announcement as soon as we can- people will need to be getting their foreign travel applications made.

Are you going to maintain your own web site for SwarmFest? We can highlight the link to it from www.swarm.org after we announce things.

(I would be very happy to edit the announcement before it goes out. Your English is very good, Pietro, but a tiny bit of cleanup will help. I have much recent experience...)

        Many many thanks for your help.

Do we'll have a tutorial session? It is important to announce also this side of the program.

Good question...who can teach it?

        Suggestions?

        Pietro

Steve