swarm-swarmfest2005

[Swarmfest2005] a first draft of the Swarm Fest page

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: [Swarmfest2005] a first draft of the Swarm Fest page
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:07:52 +0100

        Hi all,

at http://www.swarm.org/wiki/User:Terna/swarmfest2005 you can see a first draft of the 2005 Swarm Fest page.

        Please make any correction and freely modify the page on line.

        I'd like to announce it as soon as possible.

        We have to establish a (simple) policy for the conference fees.

A proposal:
Students   30 euros
Academics 100 euros
Others    200 euros
50% reduction for SDG members, with a link to a 'How to become a member'; (do we have it?); add 25 euros for late registration, after May 10, being notice of acceptance sent by May 2. .

Hotel fares in Villa Gualino (conference site):

single room (B&B): 56.00 euros;
double room (B&B), two persons, 88.00 euros.

We have about 50 rooms, with the possibility of using the double room solution.

        Yours, Pietro

---
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna