swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] conference fee

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] conference fee
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:33:02 -0500 (EST)

it seems fine to me.

but just to check:
how does that map (approximately) to last years fees?
(last years fees seem to have worked ok...no complaints,
we earned some money.)

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr