swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] invited speaker

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] invited speaker
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:16:10 -0700

Pietro Terna wrote:
        Dear Friends,

as invited speaker for the opening session of out Fest I propose prof.Sorin Solomon, of Jerusalem University, a physic working also as an econophysic.

Hi Pietro,

I certainly don't know anything about this person, but his work certainly looks diverse and relevant. And in the picture, he looks crazy enough to fit in with Swarmists.

If you know that he's entertaining, and enthusiastic, then I would encourage you to invite him.

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.