swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] invited speaker

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] invited speaker
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:50:42 +0200

        Dear Steve and Rick and all,

        he's a entertaining, enthusiastic speaker!

        You'll enjoy it.

        Other opinions?

        Yours, Pietro

At 20.18 04/04/2005, you wrote:

i don't know him, either, so  i agree with steve,
if you know he is a entertaining, enthusiastic speaker,
then invite him.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr