swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] Abstract 2- Machine Perception Laboratory

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] Abstract 2- Machine Perception Laboratory
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:16:09 -0700

Tarek El Doker wrote:
    Hello,
Here is our second abstract, which should fall under the categories of Applications or development reports.
    Thanks again for the opportunity.
    Regards,
    Tarek.
p.s. Is there any venue at SwarmFest for us to bring our robots with us, per the abstract submit in this e-mail. Please advise if you have a chance. Thanks.

I think we should encourage Tarek to attend and bring his robots!
Take pictures, Pietro!

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.