swarm-swarmfest2005

Re: [Swarmfest2005] Submission for SwarmFest 2005

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2005] Submission for SwarmFest 2005
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 07:26:36 -0700

Gulyas Laszlo wrote:
Dear Organizers,

I apologize for the late submission. I hope it can still make it into the
process.

Pietro- I read this (very elaborate) abstract. It's about a new agent-based modeling platform/language. It certainly would be interesting and relevant---maybe even for a longer time slot if you have one available.

Steve

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.