swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] Re: Classes/Courses of interest

From: krishnan raman
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] Re: Classes/Courses of interest
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

I am replyng to your inquiry re: interest in courses to be held in conjunction with the Conf at Notre Dame in June.

I would be interested in a technical class/course on

-- REPAST

--  MASON

which could get one started on technical modeling of agent-based systems using these software systems.
[  i.e. NOT just an introductory discussion, which one can get from the WEB and go through in a few hours. ]

I presume such courses would be held a day before the Conference proper starts.

Also, it would help if one avoids conflict with the other (NAACSOS)  Conference being held there at about the same time.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

K. Raman

Dr. K. Raman