swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:27:33 -0400

All,

OK ... I updated the Call for Papers to indicate that:

(Official acceptance decisions will be made the first week of June. If you need an earlier decision, for example to secure travel funds, please submit early and indicate that you need an early decision.)

Yup ... we had the instructions to submit to address@hidden in the CFP already!

Greg