swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speakers

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Keynote speakers
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:35:29 -0700

Jim Anderson wrote:
Greg
We do have sufficient funds for travel. Paying travel for keynote speakers
for speakers seem to me to be valuable use of SWARM funds. It does bring up
the issue of what directions SWARM should take in the next few years.

Hi all,

I have been wrapped up in documenting a model but will try to get back to this stuff later today.

Marcus discouraged us from Doyne Farmer as a speaker; Scott Page and Leigh Tesfatsion are the other possibilities we've talked about.

Steve

--
Lang, Railsback & Associates
250 California Ave.