swarm-swarmfest2006

Re: [Swarmfest2006] Re: Preliminary schedule

From: Greg Madey
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2006] Re: Preliminary schedule
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 10:02:51 -0400

Mike,

Info about Steve Bankes can be found at:

http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/events/conferences/2006/keynote.php

Although he is technically a NAACSOS invited speaker, since SwarmFest and NAACSOS are combining events on Friday, June 23, SwarmFest can promote Steve Bankes's invited talk as an event also!

I've asked Gary An for bio, abstract to post online at the SwarmFest 2006 website.

Greg