swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] Scheduling training classes with SwarmFest
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:47:13 -0700

North, Michael wrote:
Steve:

We'd like to teach a Repast tutorial.   Thursday would be best for me.
The Gleacher Center is a possibility, but it usually works out better
for people to hold tutorials at the same site as the conference itself.
I can do either a full or half day tutorial.  Are there others who would
also like to present tutorials?

We also asked Uri Wilensky if NetLogo wants to do a class; no response yet. To be fair we should ask MASON. Anyone who would like to teach Swarm could also step forward.

Michael: Would you need us to charge anything for your class except maybe coffee, etc.?

steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates