swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Speakers

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Speakers
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:57:09 -0700

Concerning SwarmFest:

a) Steve L. has the registration site up and running, though there may be still a minor bug in where it calculates the total cost. I will soon make an announcement about that.

b) I think it is important to have a real live board meeting this year, since we have not for several years. And travel will be easy and lodging cheap. Please see if you can make it.

c) Being totally confused myself, I am thinking it might be good to have a speaker who can update people on what recent hardware and operating system trends (64-bit, dual-processor, Mac-Intel, etc.) mean to Swarm (and possibly other platforms). Who could do that? Marcus? Scott?

Other than the speaker issue, can anyone think of anything we're behind on? We still need to come up with a banquet location.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates