swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Classes at SwarmFest

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Classes at SwarmFest
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:17:09 -0700

OK, Uri Wilensky has committed to a full-day NetLogo class on Thursday before SwarmFest. (And to give a talk on NetLogo's architecture.)

Michael: We need to get your Repast class confirmed and scheduled, as people are asking about it. Perhaps you could work directly with Steve Lytinen address@hidden to arrange a time and location? I can't say whether Steve has space to run two classes simultaneously on Thursday.

Is anyone interested in teaching Swarm?

Steve

--
Steve Railsback