swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] paper submission for Swarmfest 2007

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] paper submission for Swarmfest 2007
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:46:15 -0700

Karen May wrote:
Greetings,
I would like to submit a paper to present at Swarmfest this year. My contact information follows: Karen May, School of Politics and Economics, Claremont Graduate University
email:  address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
mailing address: 1016 W. Pine St., Apt. D
Upland, CA  91786
cell: 909-200-5521
I would be pleased to give a 20 minute oral presentation (with powerpoint presentation). The title of the paper is: MOBILIZATION, VOTING, AND POLICY: An Agent-Based Model of the Political Process

Should this paper be accepted, I would also like to register for the NetLogo Tutorial to be held on Thursday. Also, I would like to inquire if there is any travel assistance program available for attending students. I am currently a PhD student based in Claremont, California.

Hello-

Your abstract has been accepted for oral presentation at SwarmFest. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

We expect presentations to be 20 minutes long: 15 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes for questions. If we can allow longer presentations, we will announce it on the SwarmFest website and email you.

If you have not already, please register soon.

If you have any questions, please email them to address@hidden
Information will be posted at http://www.swarm.org/ and http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/

Thank you for submitting to SwarmFest!

To register for the NetLogo tutorial, please use the conference registration page. If that does not work (the tutorials are still being added to it), please send an email to: address@hidden

I am afraid we do not have any travel assistance program.

Steve Railsback
Swarm Development Group