swarm-swarmfest2008

Re: [Swarmfest2008] abstract submission

From: Gary An
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2008] abstract submission
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:09:29 -0500

Dear Virginia,

I am pleased to inform you that your submission has been accepted for an oral presentation on Monday, May 12.  You will have 15 minutes for your talk, with 5 minutes for questions.  Please be focused and succinct with your presentation; one of the greatest benefits from presenting at Swarmfest is the interaction with the audience.  Please also note that there is a deadline for receiving the Swarmfest special rate at the Inn of Chicago; you must make your reservation by phone prior to April 30.  A final program with the specific time of your talk will be forthcoming within the week.  Please let me know if you have any questions. See you in May!

Regards,
Gary