swftools-common

[Swftools-common] Patch for swftools

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] Patch for swftools
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:14:51 -0700

   Hi,

   I am a maintainer with Homebrew and we have recently encountered a
   build failure while packaging swftools for Homebrew on Linux.  The
   failure occurred because with newer versions of rm, the -o and -L flags
   seem to be unneeded and will cause the rm command to fail, and I have
   attached the patch we used to fix it.  We hope this patch can be
   integrated into a future release of swftools so that it can continue to
   be built with newer versions of rm.

   Thanks,

   Daniel Nachun