synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] bugs

From: Sviatoslav Sviridov
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] bugs
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:20:06 +0300

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:12:11 +0100
Michael Vogt <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is really wired. I can't reproduce that synaptic exits. If I add
> a new uri to my source.list, I get a warning at startup, but synaptic
> keeps working:

The part of code, that 'return false;' exist only in apt-rpm:

+#if DISABLED
+#else
+   {
+      TotalSize = ComputeSize(Files.begin(),Files.end());
+
+      // Build the whole cache at once
+      pkgCacheGenerator Gen(Map.Get(),&Progress);
+      if (_error->PendingError() == true)
+        return false;
+      if (BuildCache(Gen,Progress,CurrentSize,TotalSize,
+                    Files.begin(),Files.end()) == false)
+        return false;
+   }
+#endif

So, it's not possible to get this error in debian system

--
Sviatoslav Sviridoff
// Lintec Project/Minsk // PIN AG/Berlin //