synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Download window not showing proper UTF-8 code

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Download window not showing proper UTF-8 code
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:15:21 +0100

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 02:28:38PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > They are in cvs now. I think we should release 0.32 in the next few
> > days. I think Sviatoslav applied a few rpm fixes today :) So, if noone
> > finds new bugs, I will release Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> There is still the following nasty bug
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2247&group_id=2422

Thanks for poiting this out. After my initial (crude) fix, I worked a
bit on this one and it should be fixed now. Synaptic will always
switch back to the last viewed package. The initial fix was to ignore
the last viewed package and jump back to the beginning. Not very nice :)

thanks,
 Michael

--
"Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are."
        -- Martin Schulze