synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] New dialogs and new strings

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] New dialogs and new strings
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:47:38 +0200

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:44:31AM +0200, Sebastian heinlein wrote:
> Do you plan to do implement any of the changes I contributed regarding the
> main menu
> and the filter dialog, since they are also imply smaller string changes?
>
> I would like to have a complete German translation for the 0.45 release. So
> when do
> you want to do a new release?

We will have a "string-freeze" for this release (as you suggested
elsewhere). I want to release 0.45 early, as I think we achieved
enought for a new release. And I also want to get wider testing :)

Do you think one week is enough for a string freeze?

I hope I included all your contributions in 0.45pre2. If something is
missing, please let me know!

bye,
 Michael