synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Re: synaptic rel.345

From: Sviataslau Svirydau
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: synaptic rel.345
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:11:31 +0300

Michael Vogt wrote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 11:32:44PM +0300, Sviataslau Svirydau wrote:

Hi

Hi Sviataslau,

synaptic svn rel. 345 work without segfaults, but other problem:
it looks like some strings where translated to UTF-8 twice :)
see attached screenshoot.

Ok, please update your repository and give it another try :)

If the latest svn version does not work, please check the attached
patch. It removes the utf8 calls, because it might be that
g_string_append_printf() converts to utf8 automatically.

Revision 351 in svn should work correctly.
I have rev.350 - there are still problems. Is I see in attached patch - it changes rev351 to state at 350. So I've applied this patch in reverse mode and now synaptic works :) Thank you!
--
Regards,
Sviatoslav Sviridov <Sviataslau_Svirydau at epam.com>