synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.56 bugs

From: Kelemen Gábor
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] 0.56 bugs
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:50:04 +0200

Michael Vogt írta:

-by intltool-update, there are some files missing from POTFILES.in (their messages are not very visible, fortunately :-)

What files are that? do you have a patch for me :) ?

address@hidden:~/Desktop/synaptic-0.56.1/po$ intltool-update -m
mismatched quotes at line 71 in ../common/rpackagecache.cc
mismatched quotes at line 72 in ../common/rpackagecache.cc
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

common/pkg_acqfile.cc
common/rcacheactor.cc
common/rpackage.h
common/rsources.cc
data/synaptic-kde.desktop.in
gtk/rgpkgcdrom.cc

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.

-On my favorite linux, synaptic doesn't builds, it's based on gtk 2.4 and gnome 2.8, and it has apt 0.6.25. Error message is:

Could you please update to apt-0.6.36 (from debian/experimental)? That
should fix the problem (it was a API change).

This is not easy, but i'm trying :-)