synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] New release 0.57

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] New release 0.57
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:55:39 +0200

Dear Friends,

I'm happy to announce a new version of synaptic. This version contains
mostly bugfixes and i18n updates.

Here are the NEWS:
 - updated Bulgarian translation (thanks to Yavor Doganov)
 - updated Spanish translation (thanks to Jorge Bernal)
 - updated Brasilian translation (thanks to Andre Luis Lopes)
 - set title in repository window
 - various bugfixes (should build on rpm fine again)
 - dist-upgrade is default when when hiting upgrade

It also contains a lot of small/medium bugfixes from the debian and
ubuntu bugtrackers. It should also build under a rpm distro again.

Get it at the usual place at:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/synaptic/synaptic-0.57.tar.gz

If you find any bugs/problems, please let me know.

Cheers,
 Michael