synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] [bug #14125] Synaptic block during package installation

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bug #14125] Synaptic block during package installation
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:23:03 +0000

Update of bug #14125 (project synaptic):

Follow-up Comment #3:

Thanks for your bugreport.

If apt-get complains as well it's likely that the problem is your local
archive. Have you tried to set it up with and without a Release file?

Here is a link that may help:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/repository-howto/repository-howto.html

Hm, this blank box in screenshot3 does not look good. Could you please send
me details about your archive layout and your sources.list file by mail
(either to the synaptic-devel mailinglist or to me personally)?

I close the bug mostly because I don't like working with savannahs
buginterface. I'm still interessted where this empty listbox comes from.

Cheers,
 Michael

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=14125>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah