synaptic-devel

Synaptic

From: Mike
Subject: Synaptic
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 23:15:07 +0200

 Hello there

1.  How did you design the graphics of Synaptic

2. I made a small python program to run "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade". Now I would like to make it with  GUI with gtk.

I want it very simple for beginning with 2 buttons. 1.Upgrade 2. Exit.

I don't know how to make the gui and python  file to "display the output process  the details screen" like synaptic. I have attached you the picture to understand you what I mean. I also have attached python program and glade file.

I appreciate your help

Thank you

Makis

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to address@hidden

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator™ to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
No Bandwidth Quotas!   15GB disk space!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!