synaptic-devel

Pics..?

From: Andrew Derry
Subject: Pics..?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 23:56:45 +0000

Hi,I've been off Linux mostly for a while, and I come back to see the package manager has this big huge (on my small screen) blank space that turns out is supposed to be a screenshot.. I think it was weeks using Ubuntu before I saw one that actually had a screenshot. Surprised me!

Can anyone just make screenshots and put them somewhere appropriate..?  I've installed and re-re-re-installed so many things trying stuff out, surely I could just grab a screenshot of whatever I used and put it wherever, and at least it'd be added to slowly..

maybe..?

Thanks & Cheers,

Andrew