sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Coverity Scan: User requests access to sysvinit

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Coverity Scan: User requests access to sysvinit
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:58:03 +0100

[Antonio Diaz Diaz]
> Please, CC me. I am not subscribed to sysvinit-devel.

Thanks for letting me know.  I assumed everyone interested in the
coverity info was also on the project mailing list.

> I am not specially interested in init systems. Matias A. Fonzo invited
> me to Coverity, and my only interest in the Coverity data is to help
> Matias find a fix to whathever bugs he may have found.

OK.  I've update the coverity member list now.  You should have access.

> BTW, thanks for maintaining sysvinit. :-)

Well, lately I have not had time for it, so I hope some fresh eyes soon
show up to move the project forward.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen