sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Sysvinit-devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Sysvinit-devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:23:43 +0100

[Jesse Smith]
> Oh you're talking about separate sources rather than separate Deb
> packages. I'm curious then as to your rational. What would Debian gain
> by further splitting their source packages?

For this specific package the advantage would be Independent release
cycle and independent maintenance.

Btw, your mail was lacking the relevant References/In-Reply-To header
indicationg which mail thread you are replying to.  This make it harder
to structure the emails on this list.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen