sysvinit-devel

Re: Errors in sysvinit man pages

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: Re: Errors in sysvinit man pages
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:58:23 -0300

Thank you for letting us know. I looked at the manual pages and
confirmed two of the issues. These will be fixed in the next release.
The first and last issues pointed out appear to have been fixed already
as I do not see these in my source tree anymore.

If you run into any more errors in the documentation please send them
here to the list again. It's probably the best way to get these little
corrections made.

- Jesse