sysvinit-devel

SysV init is getting a new home

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: SysV init is getting a new home
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:43:35 -0400

Hi SysV init fans!

I am pleased to announce the SysV init project (and related projects
such as insserv and startpar) have migrated to a new home. The source
code for all three is now available on GitHub. The details behind the
move can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/62303182

Please use the GitHub issue tracker for communication (or my e-mail at
jsmith@resonatingmedia.com) as the Savannah infrastructure, including
this mailing list, are no longer being actively used or checked.

- Jesse