sysvinit-devel

New version of SysV init - 3.05

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: New version of SysV init - 3.05
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:10:25 -0300

I'm pleased to announce a minor update to SysV init 3.05. There isn't
any new functionality in this release, but it includes some updated
translation work and compiles on more systems. Or fixes compiling on
systems that we didn't support before or which have changed recently.

In particular, GNU Hurd and any system that didn't have major/minor
devices device macros, or any system running the new glibc 2.36 should
now build cleanly if they didn't before.

The new release and its source code are available on GitHub:
https://github.com/slicer69/sysvinit/releases/tag/3.05

Jesse