sysvinit-devel

Testing sysvinit 3.06 prior to release

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: Testing sysvinit 3.06 prior to release
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:14:13 -0400

Hello fellow init enthusiasts. I've made a few changes to SysV init in
the past few months, mostly dealing with fixing translations and
dropping the sulogin program from being built on Debian. (sulogin is
provided by another package on Debian.)

Before I push out the new 3.06 release, ideally before Debian's upcoming
feature freeze, I'd appreciate it if people would give the code a test
drive and report any issues.

This is a link to the code tree:
https://github.com/slicer69/sysvinit/tree/3.06

If all goes well this will be in the next release, probably in about a week.

Thank you!

Jesse