[Taler] 1st Taler Mumble

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Taler] 1st Taler Mumble
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:39:14 +0200

Dear all,

Nana and I decided that it would be good for group cohesion to have a
Mumble with (ideally) everybody who's involved with GNU Taler to
introduce each other, discuss where we are, what we are working on and
what our current plans are.  To facilitate this meeting, I've setup a
survey to find a time that works for "everybody":

https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=keam7g6fpvvbr0a6

If you're willing to participate, please fill out the survey *soon* (the
first possible time is in 48h!).  I'll then try to announce the result
here as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Christian