Re: [Taler] WebEx wallet can't POST on Django site

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] WebEx wallet can't POST on Django site
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 17:54:24 +0100

Maybe the bank's confirmation/fulfillment page from the final POST of
the frontend is supposed to trigger a signal, telling the backend that
all went well?  I mean, after the POST there has to be another page
returned from the bank anyway, so having another tiny interaction with
the wallet to flip a bit (without showing in the UX) seems fine there.