[Taler] Hello

From: Joerg Baach
Subject: [Taler] Hello
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:41:41 +0100

Hi *,

just found your project, and subscribed to the mailing list. Just wanted
to quickly say hello. I am one of the founders of the opencoin project,
the "other" chaum implementation. Hence I am quite postively exited to
read about your project! :-)

As I found a draft for a paper on taler. Have to read in tomorrow, but
found the reference to opencoin. In the paper it is mentioned that the
protocol description is only partial described. Here is the most current
(for given terms of current) version of it. Mayb it is still of interest.

https://github.com/jhb/testing/blob/master/opencoin.rst

and in a better rendered version:

http://baach.de/static/ocdoc/opencoin.html

Cheers,