[Taler] 33c3: Taler merchant workshop

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: [Taler] 33c3: Taler merchant workshop
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:57:00 +0100

We're organizing a workshop on integrating the GNU Taler merchant
software between 14 till 17h on 29 December in Hall A.1 at 33c3.
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Session:Taler_workshop

We shall teach visitors to integrate the GNU Taler merchant software for
anonymous web payments into existing web platforms.

Jeff

p.s.  We're happy to give advice about GNU Taler exchanges as well, but
we will not have teaching materials handy for the exchange software.