Re: [Taler] 33c3: Taler workshop & project

From: Ryan Stewart
Subject: Re: [Taler] 33c3: Taler workshop & project
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 11:09:32 -0800

1. keep it small. you need active contributors, not "tire kickers", if you are familiar with that expression. a flood of new interest can swamp a fledgling project. Too much too fast. Take it slow. Play the long game.

2. produce copious amounts of useful documentation, and place it somewhere easily available. Many lacunae and "to be completed" paragraphs exist in the documentation at: https://api.taler.net/# Unless you are getting consistenly the same type of questions regarding clarifications of specific points or information in the existing pdf presentation docs, then those are probably adequate for now. Both adequate in quality & in quantity.