[Taler] Prototype fund rumor

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: [Taler] Prototype fund rumor
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:48:10 +0200

I heard a rumor that the Prototype fund has fewer applications than
expected by this time.  I donno if this rumor is even true or if so
maybe everyone is just doing all nighters tonight.

Anyways, if you are a German resident interested with a free software
project to work on, then you could apply :

https://prototypefund.de/2017/02/01/tools-fuer-eine-starke-zivilgesellschaft/

https://secure.pt-dlr.de/pt-conference/conference/PTF2017

If anyone has Taler or GNUnet components they want to build then they
could apply.   Christian, Florian, and I are happy to provide advice.
An Android wallet for Taler would be lovely!

It's a short application, basically a problem statement of 700 character
and a 1300 character proposal, so like 15 tweets.  ;)  It's due
*tomorrow* evening in German.

Best,
Jeff