Re: [Taler] Interested in contributing

From: Marcello Stanisci
Subject: Re: [Taler] Interested in contributing
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 17:51:32 +0200

Hi Adit,

Taler has both parts in C and Python.  The first
is more about cryptography, databases, and core
protocol REST API;  the latter is used to realize
services usable by customers, like Web shops for
example.

Starting with the Python part might be more
"smooth", so I would suggest to do that part first.
In particular, there is the back-office Web site that
needs work right now [1].

On the other hand, if you want to go "deeper" in
the C side, feel free to take that direction and try
to install the Exchange [2].

[1] https://docs.taler.net/backoffice/html/manual.html
[2] https://docs.taler.net/exchange/html/taler-exchange.html