Re: [Taler] Codeless Payment

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] Codeless Payment
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 17:15:40 +0200

Hi Shivam,

Registration doesn't work properly for me (doesn't seem to confirm
registration, when I click submit it just shows the registration page
again).

Also the page lacks any explanation as to what its goals are or why
people should submit information.  In any case, the registration step
should be combined/integrated with Marcello's work for merchant
registration in the backend (to address KYC issues and provide account
data (as you do with payto://).

Finally, could you use the style we use for the main Taler site in terms
of using jinja2 to generate internationalized pages? Translating is
something we need to also do "soon" for the main demo pages, but it
would be good if at least new demos were created from the beginning with
gettext-based i18n in mind (and unless required, using the same
technology stack, i.e. Jinja2).

Happy hacking!

Christian