Re: [Taler] GNU Taler at AB2019, Ordu, Turkey

From: James Guthrie
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler at AB2019, Ordu, Turkey
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:29:48 +0000

Hi Ozcan,

If the sessions were going to be in English then I'd consider going.
Maybe if you could record the related talks and upload them to YouTube
(which will make English subtitles available) that would be beneficial
for the wider community. Anyway, enjoy the conference!

Thanks
James Guthrie
Founder, Zero

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including attached files, may contain
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the
individual and/or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this email is prohibited. Please delete this
email immediately and notify us by replying to this email.

Zero Software Limited, registered in Scotland, SC614763.