[Taler] FW: TALER:

From: Ituarte Aranda, M Nuria
Subject: [Taler] FW: TALER:
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:40:26 +0000

Good morning,

Many thanks for your response, we are studying it internally.

We are  installation and configuring Taler.

We have executed many instructions but the following  one produces an error, please let us know what could fail (attached the config file):

address@hidden:~/exchange/src/exchange-tools$ taler-exchange-keyup -L FINE -o blob

Apr 05 12:00:17-669677 taler-exchange-keyup-23042 INFO Setting up wire fees for `x-taler-bank'

And more detailed :

address@hidden:~/exchange/src/exchange-tools$ bash -x taler-exchange-keyup -L FINE -o blob

+ sed_quote_subst='s|\([`"$\\]\)|\\\1|g'

+ test -n ''

+ case `(set -o) 2>/dev/null` in

+ set -o posix

+ BIN_SH=xpg4

+ export BIN_SH

+ DUALCASE=1

+ export DUALCASE

+ unset CDPATH

+ relink_command=

+ test '' = '%%%MAGIC variable%%%'

+ test '' '!=' '%%%MAGIC variable%%%'

+ file=taler-exchange-keyup

+ ECHO='printf %s\n'

+ lt_option_debug=

+ func_parse_lt_options taler-exchange-keyup -L FINE -o blob

+ lt_script_arg0=taler-exchange-keyup

+ shift

+ for lt_opt in "$@"

+ case "$lt_opt" in

+ for lt_opt in "$@"

+ case "$lt_opt" in

+ for lt_opt in "$@"

+ case "$lt_opt" in

+ for lt_opt in "$@"

+ case "$lt_opt" in

+ test -n ''

++ printf '%s\n' taler-exchange-keyup

++ /bin/sed 's%/[^/]*$%%'

+ thisdir=taler-exchange-keyup

+ test xtaler-exchange-keyup = xtaler-exchange-keyup

+ thisdir=.

++ ls -ld taler-exchange-keyup

++ /bin/sed -n 's/.*-> //p'

+ file=

+ test -n ''

+ WRAPPER_SCRIPT_BELONGS_IN_OBJDIR=no

+ test no = yes

++ cd .

++ pwd

+ absdir=/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools

+ test -n /home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools

+ thisdir=/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools

+ program=taler-exchange-keyup

+ progdir=/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools/.libs

+ test -f /home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools/.libs/taler-exchange-keyup

+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/fentec/exchange/src/util/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/pq/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/wire/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchangedb/.libs:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:

++ printf '%s\n' /home/fentec/exchange/src/util/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/pq/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/wire/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchangedb/.libs:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:

++ /bin/sed 's/::*$//'

+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/fentec/exchange/src/util/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/pq/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/wire/.libs:/home/fentec/exchange/src/exchangedb/.libs:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

+ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

+ test '' '!=' '%%%MAGIC variable%%%'

+ func_exec_program -L FINE -o blob

+ case " $* " in

+ func_exec_program_core -L FINE -o blob

+ test -n ''

+ exec /home/fentec/exchange/src/exchange-tools/.libs/taler-exchange-keyup -L FINE -o blob

Apr 05 12:00:01-220286 taler-exchange-keyup-23024 ERROR Configuration fails to specify option `lookahead_sign' in section `exchange'!

address@hidden:~/exchange/src/exchange-tools$

We have tried with these two configurations in taler.conf and it produced the same error I put above:

[exchange_keys]

signkey_duration = 10 weeks 4 days

legal_duration = 2 years

lookahead_sign = 32 weeks 1 day

lookahead_provide = 4 weeks 1 day

[exchange_keys]

signkey_duration = 18 weeks

legal_duration = 2 years

lookahead_sign = 32 weeks 1 day

lookahead_provide = 4 weeks 1 day

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Nuria

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener información confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas anteriormente y pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional.
Si usted recibe este correo electrónico por error, gracias por informar inmediatamente al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye ningún compromiso para el grupo Atos, salvo ratificación escrita por ambas partes.
Aunque se esfuerza al máximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no será responsable de cualesquiera daños que puedan resultar de una transmisión de virus.