Re: [Taler] GNU Taler and the Bundesbank

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler and the Bundesbank
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:07:14 +0200

Am 14.04.19 um 18:35 schrieb Christoph Schumacher:
> Given the Bundesbank statement, now seems to be a good time to make
> GNU Taler public, maybe with an open letter or

Why not "just"call Burkhard Balz and ask for support? I'd go via the
press-contacts <https://www.bundesbank.de/de/presse/pressekontakt>

Instead of an open letter I'd publish a press release. I assume pEp has
a reasonable press distribution list to use.

> a petition on www.change.org, directed at Mr Balz to learn about GNU
> Taler?

change.org is not a place for petitions as they are creating political
profiles of people. This is why change.org got a Big Brother Award in
2016, see https://bigbrotherawards.de/en/2016/economy-changeorg

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel