Re: [Taler] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Summer 2020

From: sva
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNUnet Hacker Meeting Summer 2020
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:20:13 +0100

Quick notes regarding dates:

- 12. June - 14. June 2020 is cosin.ch, would be good if that doesn't
overlap - although in both cases (decentrale or castle) the meet could
"start" at cosin, too.
- 24.june. – 28.june.2020 is fusion festival, which used to be a problem
for (very) few of this list.
- 25.-28.June is world social forum, but so far we didnt get any
feedback from those folks so maybe nothing will happen there anyway from
our side

Any other constraints?

Reg venue I am fine with both, aka indifferent.

Cheers,
sva.