[Taler] Seeking community's expertise to facilitate design of a web-base

From: Tan Heng Yeow
Subject: [Taler] Seeking community's expertise to facilitate design of a web-based graphical user interface for LibEuFin
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 19:06:40 +0000

Greetings all

My name is Heng Yeow, a Computer Science undergraduate from the National University of Singapore. I am an open-source enthusiast with experience in UI/UX Design and Full Stack Development. You can find out more about me here, https://tanhengyeow.github.io/

I'm fascinated by the philosophy of The GNU project to promote free software and I'm particularly impressed by the potential of GNU Taler. I'm a Google Summer of Code 2020 aspirant and I'm very interested to build a web-based graphical user interface for LibEuFin.

I would like to approach this project using a user-centric approach and I've crafted a survey (https://forms.gle/o1ZKaT8TaFfZu5aZ7) to seek insights from the community's expertise. The survey will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete and every single input is greatly appreciated and will certainly contribute to a better design for the project.

I appreciate the community's time in advance and I look forward to working with the community more often! ðŸ™‚

Regards
Heng Yeow