[Taler] GNU Taler Hackathon

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Taler] GNU Taler Hackathon
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:05:38 +0100

Dear all,

We'll be having a first GNU Taler online hackathon on Saturday, January
30th, and you are all invited.

Starting at 11am CET, we'll be meeting using Mumble
(https://mumble.sf.net/) on the 'gnunet.org' server
in the 'Developers' room.

We'll do some brief introductions, give an overview on the state of the
project, help new contributors (if any are present) with their first
steps, and then try to jointly (or likely in small break-out groups)
tackle open issues.

Note that non-programmers can also likely contribute: testing the
system, checking documentation, providing translations, suggesting
design improvements, creating graphics/illustrations, or organizing to
help with the political/business side.

Happy hacking!

Christian