[Taler] docs: added more info about how date is parsed in request params

From: Sebastian Javier Marchano
Subject: [Taler] docs: added more info about how date is parsed in request params
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 11:46:22 -0300

I have added more information about how a `date` is parsed:

Time threshold in human readable format (yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss)

here: https://docs.taler.net/core/api-merchant.html#inspecting-orders

I did not find another place where it should be changed.

But looking at the source code this is parsed using GNUNET_STRINGS_fancy_time_to_absolute and this function handles a lot of options, should we point in the description to another place/document?

What do you think about supporting timestamps?
Current supported formats depend on the locale/timezone of the server and the client may have a different one.

--
Sebastian